As an experienced editor, I would like to be able to access the entire functionality of the history page from my mobile device so that I can perform my work on mobile
- all desktop functionality (with tentative exceptions TBD) will be available on mobile
- diffs will navigate to the mobile diff page (rather than the desktop diff)
Most recent mockups
Notes from hackathon
- Can we enable the history page with undo disabled to avoid linking to an undo experience that sucks?
- How should we use skinStyles in the history page? https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/487105
- Do we want to limit special page optimisations to certain pages? https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/mediawiki/extensions/MobileFrontend/+/487071/ ?
- How to allow HTML taglines without XSS vulnerabilities https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/mediawiki/skins/MinervaNeue/+/487103/1/includes/skins/SkinMinerva.php
- What HTML changes are necessary in core to support the chnages we need to do in mobile ?
- follow up on ad hoc date analysis for history page - some smaller things remaining, most highly trafficked links are covered https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T214935
- Discuss undo workflow
- Review the history page as an admin