This host only holds a canary instance; it can be moved to eqiad1-r any time.
This includes renaming the host from labvirt1008 to cloudvirt1008.
- disable puppet in labvirt1008
- drain labvirt1008
- update RAID configuration to create spare disks
- re-rack host in 10G rack
- - connect primary 10G port and enable PXE (right now its connected but PXE is not enabled)
- - connect secondary 10G port and setup switch port
- - assign back to @RobH for followup after the above is set
- merge puppet patch to rename, get the new debian installer working and disable notifications (rename hieradata/hosts/labvirt1009yaml to cloudvirt1009.yaml and add "profile::base::notifications: disabled" temporarily)
- merge dns patch to add the new FQDNs (partial, the old mgmt names still remains)
- merge puppet patch to re-enable notifications (remove "profile::base::notifications")
- netbox update https://netbox.wikimedia.org/dcim/devices/1452/
- update docs https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Portal:Cloud_VPS/Admin/Deployments
- physical relabeling and switch port description T220443