- - figure out where to move the host to a rack with 10G -- B2, B4 or B7 I believe (dc-ops) - @RobH adds that B2 has the most, using it.
- - set downtime in icinga and then power off cloudvirt1024
- - relocate cloudvirt1014 from b8-eqiad:u24 to b2-eqiad:u17
- - relocate network from 1G to 10G, and plug into asw2-b-eqiad:xe-2/0/25 & xe-2/0/26. (port descriptions and vlans already done)
- - confirm 10G primary interface has PXE enabled and is setup for host traffic
- - cable and update switch config for second 10G port for instance traffic
- - disable 1g production nic interfaces, enable 10g network interfaces in system bios
- - reimage cloudvirt1024