Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a page and mark it for translation.
- Set the priority translation to French.
- Open the page, and click on "Translate this page".
- If your language is English, the page will open with "Translate to English" selected and you will see the notice as shown in the image below.
- Change the language switcher to French which is the priority language.
The notice regarding "Translating to English is not a priority...." still appears.
The notice should disappear after you select the priority language and should reappear if you change the language from the priority language to a non-priority language.