Execute the "Testing Plan" outlined in the table below.
We will solicit, process and prioritize qualitative feedback through the following channels
|Audience||Feedback channel||Started||Ended||Channel owner||Translator||Feedback output||Prioritization|
|Editing Team||Google Chat||@iamjessklein||Program + Eng. Manager||Phabricator||@iamjessklein @marcella @ppelberg|
|WMF Design||Slack||@iamjessklein||Program + Eng. Manager||Phabricator||@iamjessklein @marcella @ppelberg|
|wikis||MediaWiki project page*||@ppelberg||Program + Eng. Manager||Phabricator||@iamjessklein @marcella @ppelberg|
- Feedback : bugs, qualitative feedback
- Audience : who we are seeking feedback from
- Feedback channel: the communication channel through which we will be seeking feedback
- Channel owner: the person on the Editing Team who will facilitate the given "Feedback channel" and relate the feedback raised to Program Manager and Engineering
- Translator: the person on the Editing Team who will translate the accumulated feedback (i.e. bugs, qualitative feedback) into Phabricator tickets
- Feedback output: where and how the feedback we receive will be incorporated into the Editing Team's workflow
- Prioritization: who on the Editing Team will assign priority to Loading Overlay feedback
*MediaWiki Project Page: this will be created by @ppelberg; once complete, it will be linked in the table above.