on mobile web source editor, "Next" button stays grayed out after changing source if edit started in visual
confirmed on Chrome OS on Chrome 72 and also on Android Pie Chrome Beta 73. also broken on https://visualeditor-prototype.wmflabs.org/wiki/Pride_and_Prejudice with Android Pie Chrome Beta 73.
- go to https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mentor_(TV_series)
- hit section editing button for first section.
- make sure you're in visual editor, if not then switch to visual, go back to reading the page and refresh and then hit the same section edit button again.
- hit the pencil to switch to source editor.
- add or remove a character from the source.
- "Next" button stays grayed out, clicking does nothing.
it does not stay grayed out if clicking the section edit link took you straight to source without going to visual first.