See what can be done
- Create Open Street Map indoor maps with graves for Riddarholmskyrkan
- Link graves with Wikidata objects for the person
- Display it in a Wikipedia articles
or #IIIF compare stephenwf.github.io/ocean-liners
In book Riddarholmskyrkan: gravminnen we have a map of the graves position. It would be interesting to see how this can be mapped in Open Street Map and linked to Wikidata people
And then do something like I have done for the outdoor museum Skansen and for the book above but for every grave we have objects for in Wikipedia/Wikidata.....
- openstreetmap Indoor_Mapping
- Book at RAÄ about the graves Riddarholmskyrkan: gravminnen
- GITHUB SamlaLibris
- Video linking ?!?!