We want to track clicks to new AMC menu items
- Schema has been updated to let analysts determine whether AMC is enabled.
- The schema definition (currently defined in MobileFrontend) is bumped and defined inside Minerva (EventLoggingSchemas)
- Links are added to the main menu, each of the links has a unique event-name, for the following:
- (+) Recent changes
- (+) Special pages
- (+) Community portal
Verify events show for all the newly added items, but also the existing items.
- Main page
- User page/logout
- MainMenuClickTracking schema ID exists in MobileFrontend. We should move that to Minerva as this is confusing but apart from that all code is in Minerva.
- All the code for communicating with EventLogging lives in Minerva resources/skins.minerva.scripts/menu/schema.js
- 50% of clicks in the main menu are sampled (Per wgMinervaSchemaMainMenuClickTrackingSampleRate)
- Every link inside the MainMenu will be logged provided it has a event-name value (see resources/skins.minerva.scripts/menu/MainMenu.js)