Look at the parent ticket. It should be easy, the table has only one row.
- ALTERs to run: https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/c/mediawiki/extensions/UrlShortener/+/422070/6/schemas/patch-usc_deleted.sql
- Where to run those changes: wikishared on x1
- When to run those changes: Anytime, the feature is disabled
- If the schema change is backwards compatible: Yup
- If the schema change has been tested already on some of the test/beta wikis: Tested in beta cluster
- if the data should be made available on the labs replicas and/or dumps: Yes, data in this table is public but we want to prevent replication of rows that have usc_deleted set to non-zero in future