Official repo has been moved from Wikimedia to Github a year ago. Here it is now:
But the Wikimedia repo is not tagged as [archived]:
Could you please to so to bring a bit more of clarity?
- Archive Phabricator projects -- they are all inactive apparently
- Mark all Phabricator tasks for the project either Declined or Invalid.
- Edit Phabricator project <#ProjectX> description for the extension/skin with a link to this ticket.
- Empty repository leaving only the README indicating the repo is archived and referring to this task by URL.
- Mark the repository read-only in Gerrit (Edit description to prepend "[ARCHIVED]" and append Task reference): (https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/admin/projects/openzim).
- Archive the diffusion repository for project done apparently, but will not have the empty README?.
- Delete the GitHub mirror: https://github.com/wikimedia/openzim done