The SRE serviceops team wants to conclude T176370, the migration to php 7.x, by the end of June 2019. This will mean a series of subgoals will need to be carried out:
- Remove php7 beta feature, move logged-in users to use the extracted cookie as well.
- Allow directing a percentage traffic to the api cluster to php7
- Use php7 to run maintenance scripts
- Ramp up percentage of users on php7.2 to 100% on both API and appserver clusters
- Use php7 for processing async jobs
- Remove hhvm from production (stretch)
This goal the continuance of FY18-19 Q4