This is a task to collect ideas and progress from the group of volunteers who agreed to help write blogs about their experiences or a project they developed at Wikimedia Hackathon 2019 in Prague.
Your contact for this group will be @srishakatux
Some points to include in your blog post:
- Brief summary of the hackathon highlighting the target audience, sessions, focus areas, projects showcase, etc
- Your key takeaways and lessons learned
- Anything that you would like to tell people attending next year
- Use images that are freely licensed and have proper attribution
- Relevant resources
After publishing your post:
- Add a link to it in a comment on this Phabricator task
- Consider sharing it in your network via social media channels
- We will compile a list of blog posts and keep them all in one location on the event's wiki so that anyone can read individual people's accounts of the event
Some blog posts our past attendees wrote:
- https://blog.wikimedia.org/2017/05/31/vienna-hackathon-learnings/ (compiled from attendees' posts for Wikimedia blog)
If you would like to be part of this group but did not sign up, ping @srishakatux on this task.