Documentation: Go around the event and help make sure people's work and projects are being recorded so that others can track what happened at the hackathon.
- All tables will have small signboards. Please encourage people to write and update their project/topic name and phabricator task# on the sign
- All projects should have associated Phabricator tasks - check the task, and see if the description could be improved; Good descriptions get more collaboration! Encourage people to add update-comments to their tasks, detailing their progress or blockers.
- Help everyone to add a summary of their work in the etherpad for the Showcase & Project list by the end of Saturday: https://w.wiki/44N - This page will end up as a summary for what new work we did.
- Make sure that groups and breakout sessions are taking notes somewhere (either on a wiki page, a doc, or an etherpad) and that it the results are linked to their phabricator task.
- Encourage people to ask questions in telegram/IRC, or to share their successes and epiphanies either in chat or in the onwiki documentation.
This is a task to collect ideas and progress from the group of volunteers who agreed to work on documentation at the Wikimedia Hackathon 2019 in Prague.