- In a private window, open https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=iw&text=https%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FASCII
- Click the https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ASCII link in the translation panel.
- In the opened machine-translated page, click the "🤖 Automatic translation" link. (It's not localized now, but it may become localized at some point.)
- Examine the "Learn how you can contribute" link at the bottom of the page. The target URL is https://iw.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:ExternalGuidance&from=en&to=iw&page=ASCII&targettitle=&service=Google
- If you click this link, you'll see a browser error message because the domain https://iw.wikipedia.org doesn't exist.
Note that the code "iw" is used twice in the target URL in step #4. This is incorrect. The first time it definitely has to be "he", and probably the second time as well ("to=iw" -> "to=he").
Google products often use the deprecated code iw for Hebrew instead of "he". This also often happens with Indonesian (in/id) and with Yiddish (ji/yi), but both of these appear to work correctly with ExternalGuidance, whereas Hebrew is broken.