User story: N/A
We have this:
- go to a File page with depicts statements
- add a new depicts statement, click 'publish'
- while form is submitting, click 'mark as prominent' on one of the statements
- the form goes into a kind of partial 'edit' state - the trash can icons become visible for each statement, but the 'publish' button and the auto-suggest box are still greyed out
- once the api response from 'publish' returns, the form is in the 'read' state even though the data has changed
- if you click on 'edit' the publish button is greyed out, even though you have made changes
- if you click 'cancel' then you get a confirm message saying 'The data has changed, are you sure?'
We want this:
The obvious solution here is to remove the onclick action from 'make prominent' while the form is submitting (and maybe grey it out as a visual indicator)
- depicts form cannot be put into a partial edit state