As a wikidata editor
I want to see existing aliases in edit mode
so that I can soon fully edit them via T218690
- In edit mode, aliases are displayed as in reading mode, i.e. behind each other, and separated by pipes.
- The aliases segment indicates editability as before TODO SPECIFY HOW
- When users enter the "real" alias field, the new line (the blank one at the bottom) will be in focus
We split this out from T218690 as there are some open questions that would help better estimate what this story really entails (take estimation with a grain of salt)
- what does this show in case there are no aliases?
- how does this component react with regards to keyboard navigation (tab)?