Full name: Lucas Werkmeister
Public key: P6884 (originally generated for T190415, also used for T208518)
Reason: With @Addshore on vacation, it would be useful to have one more person at WMDE who can test and deploy changes to the analytics wmde scripts, for example for tasks like T216835/T218901/T218903.
I’m not sure what group I need to work with the analytics wmde scripts – analytics-wmde sounds like the obvious candidate, but as far as I can tell all the current WMDE employees with some analytics access have either both analytics-wmde and analytics-privatedata-users, or only analytics-privatedata-users, so perhaps analytics-wmde alone doesn’t make sense for some reason?
SRE Clinic Duty Checklist for Access Requests
Most requirements are outlined on https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Requesting_shell_access
This checklist should be used on all access requests to ensure that all steps are covered. This includes expansion to access. Please do not check off items on the list below unless you are in Ops and have confirmed the step.
- - User has signed the L3 Acknowledgement of Wikimedia Server Access Responsibilities Document.
- - User has a valid NDA on file with WMF legal. (This can be checked by Operations via the NDA tracking sheet & is included in all WMF Staff/Contractor hiring.)
- - User has provided the following: wikitech username, preferred shell username, email address, and full reasoning for access (including what commands and/or tasks they expect to perform. - existing shell user
- - User has provided a public SSH key. This ssh key pair should only be used for WMF cluster access, and not share with any other service (this includes not sharing with WMCS access, no shared keys.) - existing shell user
- - access request (or expansion) has sign off of WMF sponsor/manager (sponsor for volunteers, manager for wmf staff)
- - 3 business day wait must pass with no objections being noted on the task
- - group additions are approved by the manager/team that handles that service group. - currently suggested analytics-wmde group