- Release Version
- Release Date
2019 week 20 1.34-wmf.5 Changes wmf/1.34.0-wmf.5
This MediaWiki Train Deployment is scheduled for the week of Monday, May 13th:
|Monday May 13th||Tuesday, May 14th||Wednesday, May 15th||Thursday, May 16th||Friday|
|SWAT deployments only.||Branch wmf.5 and deploy to Group 0 Wikis.||Deploy wmf.5 to Group 1 Wikis.||Deploy wmf.5 to all Wikis.||No deployments on fridays|
- See https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Deployments for full schedule.
How this works
- Any serious bugs affecting wmf.5 should be added as subtasks beneath this one.
- Use this form to create one.
- Any open subtask(s) block the train from moving forward.This means no further deployments until the blockers are resolved.
- If something is serious enough to warrant a rollback then you should bring it to the attention of deployers on the #wikimedia-operations IRC channel.
- For more info about deployment blockers, see Holding the train.
- Mentioned Here
- T223445: commonswiki: id3handler ErrorException from line 16 of WebMHandler.php: PHP Notice: Undefined index: comments
T223449: Cannot search for anything: BadMethodCallException in search on some wikis
T223446: Cannot upload larger JPG/WEBM/GIF files: "An error was encountered when opening the file for ZIP checks"