|operations/mediawiki-config : master||Revert "all wikis to 1.34.0-wmf.14"|
- Release Version
- Release Date
2019 week 29 1.34-wmf.14 Changes wmf/1.34.0-wmf.14
This MediaWiki Train Deployment is scheduled for the week of Monday, July 15th:
|Monday July 15th||Tuesday, July 16th||Wednesday, July 17th||Thursday, July 18th||Friday|
|SWAT deployments only.||Branch wmf.14 and deploy to Group 0 Wikis.||Deploy wmf.14 to Group 1 Wikis.||Deploy wmf.14 to all Wikis.||No deployments on fridays|
- See https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Deployments for full schedule.
How this works
- Any serious bugs affecting wmf.14 should be added as subtasks beneath this one.
- Use this form to create one.
- Any open subtask(s) block the train from moving forward.This means no further deployments until the blockers are resolved.
- If something is serious enough to warrant a rollback then you should bring it to the attention of deployers on the #wikimedia-operations IRC channel.
- For more info about deployment blockers, see Holding the train.
|Resolved||Release||LarsWirzenius||T220739 1.34.0-wmf.14 deployment blockers|
|Resolved||LarsWirzenius||T228276 PHP Warning: Attempted to serialize unserializable builtin class Closure$CirrusSearch\Profile\CompletionSearchProfileRepository::__construct;2912|
|Resolved||dcausse||T228283 ElasticaErrorHandler.php: Object of class Elastica\Response could not be converted to string|
|Duplicate||None||T228286 LocalFile.php: Call to a member function getName() on a non-object (null)|
|Duplicate||None||T228436 web request timeout after 200 seconds due to Wikimedia\Rdbms\LBFactory->__destruct() > Wikimedia\Rdbms\LBFactory->commitMasterChanges()|
|Resolved||aaron||T228303 Redis exception connecting to "/var/run/nutcracker/redis_eqiad.sock": read error on connection|
|Resolved||aaron||T228465 TorBlock maintenance failures on labweb hosts|
|Resolved||Tgr||T227772 Fix or remove capability to override user rights for the current request|
- Mentioned In
- T225103: LBFactory destructor causes unexpected exception at shutdown
T228436: web request timeout after 200 seconds due to Wikimedia\Rdbms\LBFactory->__destruct() > Wikimedia\Rdbms\LBFactory->commitMasterChanges()
- Mentioned Here
- T228436: web request timeout after 200 seconds due to Wikimedia\Rdbms\LBFactory->__destruct() > Wikimedia\Rdbms\LBFactory->commitMasterChanges()
T228250: PHP Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$module in OATHAuth/src/OATHUserRepository.php on line 193
That is for translatewiki.net which is out of the train deployment. Seems the patch got deployed with 1.34.0-wmf.11 so surely if we had the same issue on wikimedia production we would have some logs showing up on our side. I guess translatewiki.net lacks some update.