Editing tables with Internet Explorer 11 can scramble texts.
Steps to Reproduce:
- On Mediawiki, for example https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Project:Sandbox, with Internet Explorer 11 start the Visual Editor;
- Insert a new table, by default this inserts a 4x4 table with empty cells;
- Insert a string into every tablecell, for example "asdf"
- Click on "Publish changes..."
- On editing, in some cells an extra paragraph with an empty slug will be added. The string is not vertically aligned then.
- After saving, in every such cells with the extra paragraph the string will be scrambled from "asdf" to "dfs", i.e. allways the first letter is omitted, and the second letter is moved to the end of the string.
- On editing no extra paragraph with an empty slug should be inserted;
- After saving, all cells should contain the inserted string.
Tested on Windows 7 and 10 on Internet Explorer.