- - put system offline in all checks for maint window
- - apply bios/ilo updates
- - update RAID to include spare drives
- - rename/rebuild system from labvirt1006 to cloudvirt1006, move to role::spare
- - relocate to 10G rack and update netbox
- - enable PXE for 10G interfaces.
- - update switch configuration for new primary 10G Nic
- - update switch configuration and attach secondary 10G port
- - remove old switch port info
- - PXE boot and reimage system
- - update netbox with new name and location
- - reintroduce system into service cluster
- - update switch and physical labels with new name and location
|Resolved||dcaro||T216195 Move cloudvirt hosts to 10Gb ethernet|
|Resolved||Andrew||T221048 relocate/reimage cloudvirt1006 with 10G interfaces|
Assigning back to Chris for remove old switch port info/update netbox with new name and location/update switch and physical labels with new name and location. I'll repool and add to the cluster after the test VM runs for a day or two without issues.