- - put system offline in all checks for maint window
- - apply bios/ilo updates
- - update RAID to include spare drives
- - rename/rebuild system from labvirt1005 to cloudvirt1005, move to role::spare
- - relocate to 10G rack and update netbox
- - enable PXE for 10G interfaces.
- - update switch configuration for new primary 10G Nic
- - update switch configuration and attach secondary 10G port
- - remove old switch port info
- - PXE boot and reimage system
- - update netbox with new name and location
- - reintroduce system into service cluster
- - update switch and physical labels with new name and location
I've updated the system bios to the newest revision and then handed back to Chris. When attempting to enter the raid bios, it fails to actually enter when he tries (he'll provide updates).
Apart from the spare raid drives, this looks good. I think we should just forge ahead.
Assigning back to Chris for remove old switch port info/update netbox with new name and location/update switch and physical labels with new name and location. I'll repool and add to the cluster after the test VM runs for a day or two without issues.