The edit summary box in the mobile editor has no border.
Looks like this broke in I8c34646b7ba13a26facbb69684e65109870d27a1. The problem is the styling of inputs in the talk overlay is inconsistent with the editor. The talk overlay puts a bottom border on the panel that contains the input, but the panel only contains one element - the input and the border is on the input.
We should reconsider the relationship between panels and inputs and how they are styled. Possible the talk overlay would benefit from not being wrapped in a panel, or panel's should only remove the border of inputs if there is only a single child e.g. input:first-child:last-child
Test editor overlay
- Visit https://en.m.wikipedia.beta.wmflabs.org/wiki/Spain
- Click the edit icon
- Type something in the edit box and click the blue "Next" button
- Ensure that there is a border now around the "How did you improve the page?" textarea (this ticket has a screenshot of the expected border)
Test Talk Overlay
- Login to https://en.m.wikipedia.beta.wmflabs.org (you won't be able to access talk overlay without being logged in)
- Visit https://en.m.wikipedia.beta.wmflabs.org/wiki/Spain#/talk/new
- Ensure that the visual styles of the form elements "Subject" and "What is on your mind" are the same as on production (e.g. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tree#/talk/new). There should be no visible changes to those elements with the work done in this ticket.