Given I have checked the "I accept these terms for my future edits" option in the CC0 License popup
And I am editing Termbox contents
When I click publish
Then I am not presented with the "I accept these terms for my future edits" popup
Text to be displayed for checkbox:
I also accept these terms for my future edits. Do not show this message again.
(Note there is an "also" in the sentence now)
In case of not logged user, the choice should be persisted on user's device as a "cookie".
In case of the logged user the choice should be persisted as a user preference, so that it is considered regardless of the device the editor is using.
- The licence popup contains a possibility to indefinitely ("cookie" set for long enough end date is fine) accept the CC0 licence (see mock)
- The checkbox is selected when the user sees the popup for the very first time
- If checkbox is checked and Cancel is clicked, no choice is persisted, and the Popup comes up again when clicking Publish
- If checkbox in not checked, and Publish is clicked, the Popup comes up again on the next time Publish is ever clicked in the Termbox
- The choice state should be shared between Termbox V1 and Termbox V2