OS: Windows 7
Browser: Chrome 73.0.3683.103
Steps to reproduce:
- Publish an edit somewhere and use the edit summary "+++++"
- Make another edit, and click "Publish changes..."
- Write the edit summary "+"
- Use the shortcut for publishing the edit, e.g. ctrl-enter on Windows or cmd-enter on Mac.
- My edit is published.
- The first edit summary in the suggested edit summaries is selected as soon as I enter the first +, hitting ctrl-enter replaces my current edit summary with the suggested one, and the edit is not published until I hit ctrl-enter again.
Highlighting the first edit summary makes sense, as does making enter replace it, but ctrl-enter should probably override that and publish.
Type +, first summary is selected:
ctrl-enter chooses first summary instead of publishing: