Page MenuHomePhabricator

Change the autonym of Javanese from "Basa Jawa" to "Jawa"
Closed, ResolvedPublic


As per this, I have seen the autonym of Javanese has been effective. It can be seen on the language selector on the right side of page. However, I still find in another place that it hasn't changed, the language selector on the top of a page.

When I open the Wikimedia Incubator and, I can still see the Javanese language is still written "Basa Jawa", instead of "Jawa". Below is a screenshot from the Wikimedia Incubator I took just now.

Event Timeline

Restricted Application added a subscriber: Aklapper. · View Herald TranscriptMay 5 2019, 2:13 AM
Wirjadisastra updated the task description. (Show Details)May 5 2019, 2:13 AM
Aklapper added a subscriber: Ammarpad.

(@Ammarpad: MediaWiki-extensions-LanguageSelector is not installed on Wikimedia sites. See the project tag description.)

Amire80 claimed this task.May 5 2019, 9:38 AM
Amire80 added a subscriber: Amire80.

This is already done at . For technical reasons it may take a bit of time to get it deployed to Wikimedia sites, but I hope it will happen as soon as possible. Thanks for the patience :)

Amire80 closed this task as Resolved.Mar 23 2020, 3:17 PM