Create button components to be used in the IP warning overlay
- for two modifiers (styling per figma)
- "normal", $wmui-color-base80 (can probably be the default, i.e. does not really need a modifier in practice)
- "primary progressive", $color-primary i.e. $wmui-color-accent50
- message can be set via prop
- href can be set via prop
- click event is caught by default and can be listened to by using components by observing @click
- this, outside of styling, could be identical to what EventEmittingButton already does. Consider refactoring, e.g. move current styles inside of EventEmittingButton into a EventEmittingToolsButton, use the EventEmittingButton inside of it.
- This is our first go at developing the components independently upfront ("into the kitchen sink") and using them later (T222698). Let's see how this works for us.
- let's go with the ooui terminology
@Hanna_Petruschat_WMDE Are we right assuming that hover and active state for the button should be implemented per the rules established in the wm styleguide?