wmf7622 was being investigated for potential use when it was discovered it fails to accept reboot commands.
/admin1-> racadm serveraction powerup ERROR: Timeout while waiting for server to perform requested power action.
Task created to track/troubleshoot issue.
- - update idrac firmware to latest revision 22.214.171.124
- - racreset command sent to idrac
- - test after update - system now states it accepts the power on command but doesn't actually power on
- - @Cmjohnson removes all power from the server to see if it resets things properly.
- - test after power removal if system will accept a racadm serveraction powerup command and actually power up.
- - continue troubleshooting (if required) with Dell support
- - once system is fixed, change netbox state from failed to inventory