This task is about exploring ways to make the impact module more actionable for those with no contributions once the task recommendations module is introduced to the homepage.
In the unactivated state, the impact module should contain:
- The same heart graphic used in the intro overlay for newcomer tasks.
- Large text: "0 edits so far"
- Smaller text: "Help share free knowledge with the world."
- Button (mobile only): "See suggested edits". If the user has not already initiated the suggested edits module, this button initiates it as if they had clicked the call-to-action in the start module. If the user has already initiated the suggested edits module, this button takes the user to the module.
- Smallest text: "Start with a few suggested edits, and then see how many people are viewing your contributions."
Redlined mocks on Zeplin tagged with "Impact module":
|Desktop||Desktop shorter (since module height varies to match the taller of adjacent modules)||Mobile|