This task is about exploring ways to make the impact module more actionable for those with no contributions once the task recommendations module is introduced to the homepage.
In the unactivated state, the impact module should contain:
- The same heart graphic used in the intro overlay for newcomer tasks.
- Large text: "0 edits so far"
- Smaller text: "Help extend free knowledge to the world by editing topics that matter most to you."
- Button (mobile only): "See suggested edits". Selecting this opens the full suggested edits overlay, as if the user had tapped into it from the homepage. It should not open the overlay on top of the impact overlay. When users close the suggested edits overly, we want them to see the homepage, not the impact module.
- Module footer text: "Start with a few suggested edits, then see how many people are viewing your contributions here. " This text has no links or buttons in it.
- The formatting in the footer for both platforms should have "suggested edits" in bold.
This should be its state even if there are no articles available in the suggested edits feed.
Instrumentation: we should add an event for when the user taps the call-to-action button on mobile.
Redlined mocks on Figma https://www.figma.com/file/Pgo6fPGaDDiqXWGfMI8oiF/Growth-features?node-id=0%3A1