Long time ago we had old server called wm-bot, then we had to reimage it and labs don't support renames, so wm-bot2 was created and wm-bot deleted.
Now we needed upgrade from debian 8 to debian 9 so new server wm-bot was created. Nothing is running there though
- setup .net core runtime
- figure out if we can get instance with more storage, this is not enough
- check if postgres and mysql connection works fine
- check if all network ports we need to use are properly configured
- check all locations - are html pages, and logs on shared storage? do we need to copy them?
- announce the migration somehow - bot will be down for hours
- shutdown wm-bot on wm-bot2
- transfer all configuration from wm-bot2
- copy logs if needed
- start wm-bot on wm-bot
- create nat proxy on old instance for NetCat so that services with hardcoded IP still work