The Help panel has a few minor issues that are irritating/confusing from user perspective:
- The transition of the button is happening up to 3 times instead of just one, while VE is loaded. Appears buggy.
- The inputs need dedicated form labels to be accessible. The labels are currently not connected with the inputs below (for attr is missing)
- The 'settings' icon should better be an 'overflow' ellipsis icon that triggers a menu, not a setting directly. Similar to
- “Continue” button is positioned on the left, in the next step the progressive action is on the right. That's confusing, the progressive action should always be on the right – https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/534256
- Dialog z-index does not seem appropriate