On T224191 we detected again missing submodules missing from rMEXT MediaWiki Extensions. While I used to take care of this manually, I am unable to do this right now. Having rMEXT updated is essential for some monitoring tools. I have been doing this manually for months, fetching the mediawiki page where new repositories are requested, checking the repo and adding the missing ones.
Since I have been on a break for a couple of months already, the list is tad large looking only at mediawiki.org. However I am sure we've got repository creations outside the mediawiki page.
rMEXT has some scripts to update the listings. I've been able to run none of them with success (either they don't work or add each and every mediawiki/extensions/$extensioname.git repo irrespective if it is archived or not -- archived extensions are not to be listed in there).
@Umherirrender helped us in the past doing this. I am not sure if he'd be interested to help us again in this (*).
We should also maybe find a way to automate or semiautomate this process (perhaps other task is needed for this).
(*) Addenda: I cannot find the task right now. Apologies if I missatributed you here.