I have tried to reply via email to some comments on T224659 twice. However it looks Phabricator didn't converted them into replies as it happened in the past. I am not aware of Phabricator email commands being disabled, but I have been absent from some time so I might not noticed any changes in that regard. Thank you.
Thanks for catching that. Confirming. I replied via email to this very task and I don't see my email reply showing up here.
Boldly setting this to UBN because data loss when people don't realize that they sent information which never arrived. Anyone feel free to correct me.
@greg this is not related to the reimage :) (i know why it's happening, it's due to upstream removal of some old configs) We never moved the "reply to email" config to the new syntax. I only moved it to allow the continuing of emails being sent. (https://github.com/wikimedia/puppet/commit/d45a46d7ee7fefc2552c03e2bb08c21667191341#diff-f0958b3f2f1547cbbd8476eaf38f82fc) (since i didn't know how to setup phab to receive email using the new syntax)
I don't think this is true. As far as I can tell it's totally related to the server migration because the last email I see in the queue was pre-migration and because there hasn't been a code deployment since before the server migration.
@Dzahn, any ideas? I've been poking at it and I can't see anything that's wrong so far.
Note that I've gone through all the upstream troubleshooting steps, however, we have a custom exim setup which is not at all supported by upstream and I wasn't involved in setting any of it up so it's pretty much a mystery to me.
For example if we removed:
'mysqlnd': package_name => 'php7.2-mysqlnd', sapis => ['cli', 'fpm'],
puppet will remove /etc/php/7.2/mods-available/mysqlnd.ini.
Now i've just installed php-mailparse, which i found here /etc/php/7.2/mods-available/mailparse.ini
after running puppet i got:
Notice: /Stage[main]/Php/File[/etc/php/7.2/cli/conf.d/25-mailparse.ini]/ensure: removed
Notice: /Stage[main]/Php/File[/etc/php/7.2/fpm/conf.d/25-mailparse.ini]/ensure: removed