Uploading multiple images
If you are uploading multiple images in one hit, it is not clear what is happening with the depicts. Is it going on all of them or just one of them. It seems as soon as you publish one of them, it doesn't let you go back to add the depicts the others, which is begging the question of what is happening with the other images, are they getting a depicts of not? The workflow is quite confusing, whereas it seems more straightforward with the caption (you either fill it in manually or do a "copy"). The depicts should be handled in the same way. Kerry Raymond (talk) 04:19, 29 May 2019 (UTC)
- Turn on "copy to all" for everyone
- No changes to existing "copy to all" functionality
- Remove action buttons at top and maintain buttons at bottom
- Update language of the buttons
- Skip changes to "Skip this step"
- Publish changes to "Publish data for all files"
COVID-19 Deployment Criteria
- Can you roll back this change without lasting impact?
- A recovery plan is required as this will help identify our capacity for recovering from the failure
- THIS IS A KEY QUESTION, if you can’t answer it, you shouldn’t deploy
- Is specialized knowledge required to support this change in production? If so, are there multiple people with this knowledge?
- Is there a way to increase confidence about the correctness of this change?
- Reviews (Design, Code, etc)
- Testing coverage (unit tests, integration tests)
- Manual testing (e.g. Beta, vagrant, docker)