Steps to Reproduce:
- Load Special:Search or Special:ComparePages or Special:Preferences or Special:Newpages
- Select the general search field, enter some characters and select an article from the search suggestions.
- -> The new page gets loaded.
- Activate the history back function in the browser. -> The previous special page gets loaded again.
- The search field contains already the previous selected article and the search suggestions get shown.
- No search suggestions are shown like before rMW72f61f7a5930.
Only some special pages are affected by this strange behavior. It is probably related to special pages using OOUI.
Not affected special pages: