As an experienced editor, I would like to be able to access the entire functionality of the watchlist page from my mobile device so that I can perform my work on mobile
- all desktop functionality (with tentative exceptions TBD) will be available on mobile - this means we need to disable the redirects for 2 pages - EditWatchlist and Watchlist (see T225127#5446716 assume solution A)
- use a feature flag to allow us to QA and design review before shipping. Copy the example of wgMFUseDesktopSpecialHistoryPage - and create wgMFUseDesktopSpecialWatchlistPage
- Make sure styles for Contributions and RecentChanges are used on Watchlist using existing menus. Any new things are out of scope and will be split out into a new task. Don't touch the mixins!
- Do not touch JS mentioned in problem2 on T225127#5446716. That if a problem will be descoped.
The Watchlist page seems to be quite similar to recent changes in terms of appearance and functionality. It contains the same filter component at the top, and a similar list of pages below. Here is a basic design following from the work in T223922:
let's try to use as much of the work we did on recent changes here as well, as filters and list items are extremely similar
- visit https://en.m.wikipedia.beta.wmflabs.org/wiki/Special:Watchlist
- play around on the page
- design of page should match the "Basic design" above, minus the issues called out in T235535 and T235536
Sign off steps
- Open a task for enabling the Watchlist in production.