The FileImporter grafana dashboard currently only displays failures around user rights. However, it should also be reporting all other ones, such as AbuseFilter issues, issues around the config file, or already existent content. (For more info see T224230 and T189570)
- Whenever an import is blocked (i.e. the user sees an unresolvable error), this error shows up in the error graph of the grafana board
- The "Failure type" dropdown at the top of the grafana board is removed
- It might make sense to first create a mediawiki page or so listing all of the errors in one place
- If there are errors that are easier to implement the others, implement the easy ones and let's discuss how much we need the difficult ones.
- We might be able to do this iteratively from more broadly to more in detail (e.g. AbuseFilter, ConfigFile, ExistingContent, Broken Content)
- Document any new events in docs/metrics.md.