Once T222833: Mobile Homepage: Show module details in a mobile overlay is implemented, a somewhat jarring user experience occurs:
- On mobile, post a question via the homepage or help module
- You'll see "Posted 2 seconds ago" or something like that when you close the question poster dialog
- Go back to the main landing page for the homepage
- Tap the mentor or help module again
- You'll still see "Posted 2 seconds ago" next to your question although it's probably more like 30 seconds ago or 1 minute ago, etc
The proposal would be to update the "Posted on" timestamp via clientside JS when the user taps the overlay. For our reference, there is some prior art in MobileFrontend which updates the time elapsed since a user registered.