Create metrics report on the AMC KPIs status as of the end of FY18-19:
Metric: Mobile web edit rate on target wikis.
- Target: 10% increase from last year (overall metric).
- Measured using AMC edits tags done in T212959.
- To review: eswiki, arwiki, idwiki, thwiki, itwiki, jawiki, fawiki (overall, 100+ edits, 500+ edits cumulative).
Metric: Retention rate for opt-in advanced mobile mode amongst medium and high-volume editors (100+ edits, 500+ edits).
- Target: At least 60% retention.
- Measured using the opt-in button - done in T211197 using the PrepUpdate mf_amc_optin. Set to true each time someone opts out.
- Dashboard with the mf-amc-optin property.
To review: eswiki, arwiki, idwiki, thwiki, itwiki, jawiki, fawiki (overall, 100+ edits, 500+ edits cumulative).
Metric: Moderation actions on mobile web on target wikis.
- Target: 10% increase from last year - via the logs - not looking at AMC only but overall.
- Moderation actions are defined in T213461
- To review: eswiki, arwiki, idwiki, thwiki, itwiki, jawiki, fawiki (overall)
From prior task:
Write and vet a (multi)query to determine the rate of moderation actions (defined in T213461) made using the standard mobile web interface or the AMC interface. For a specific wiki and across all target wikis. This will also serve to vet that the edit tags for these actions are not only appearing correctly in the public log pages (T215597) but also make it to the analytics databases as required for analysis.
A main purpose is to calculate the corresponding annual plan metric (T210660 ).
- Publish report in https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Reading/Web/Advanced_mobile_contributions