This will allow us to remove WMF specific config and code from the generic EventGate library & service, as well as allow us to have a better place from which to start our deployment pipeline.
Right now, the deployment pipeline is triggered by pushing a tag to the eventgate-ci gerrit repository.
- Make EventGate smarter about how it loads factory modules
- Create eventgate-wikimedia gerrit repository
- Copy lib/factories/wikimedia-eventgate.js (and related config files) to eventgate-wikimedia repository
- Copy .pipeline blubber config to eventgate-wikimedia repository
- Set up CI to trigger docker image builds of eventgate-wikimedia
- Use eventgate-wikimedia images in eventgate helm chart
- Deploy new eventgate chart version with eventgate-wikimedia image
- Remove wikimedia specific code from EventGate repository
- Update documentation: https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Event_Platform/EventGate/Administration