As a Wikidata Bridge tester I want to save a first dummy edit.
GIVEN a Wikidata Bridge modal
WHEN I change the value in the text field
AND click save
THEN the corresponding value on the repository is changed and the overlay is closed
GIVEN a logged-in editor on the client
WHEN making an edit through the Wikidata Bridge
THEN the edit is attributed to the same username on the repository (not an IP)
- the edit made in the client is saved on the repository
- the edit is made under the same username on the repository as the one logged-in on the client
- save button as described in figma
- save button is labeled “save” (hard-coded) – correct handling of wgEditSubmitButtonLabelPublish setting and translation will be separate (tbd)
- if an error comes up it will be shown on the modal
- on success, the overlay is closed
- No need to worry about edit flows yet. Just replace the value unconditionally.
- No need to worry about custom edit summaries. The default ones are fine.
- Adding an edit tag to the edit is part of the next story
- Special handling of blocked users or protected pages (on either wiki) is not within scope of this task.