- Remove Jenkins pipeline from zuul/layout.yaml file in integration/config.git.
- Empty repository, leaving only a note in the README file. (https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/operations/puppet/zookeeper/+/520365/)
- Archive any documentation page on mediawiki.org.
- Archive any Phabricator project for the extension.
- Edit any Phabricator project description, and add link to this ticket.
- Mark the repository read-only in Gerrit, and prefix description with [ARCHIVED] .
- Archive the repo mirror in Phabricator Diffusion.
- Archive the repo mirror on GitHub.com.
|Resolved||elukey||T226466 Move the puppet cdh and zookeeper submodules into operations/puppet|
|Resolved||elukey||T227164 Archive zookeeper puppet submodule|
There are some pull requests to close in https://github.com/wikimedia/puppet-zookeeper/pulls and also to set the mirror as read only, but I think that I don't have the necessary perms to do that.. @Krinkle can you help?
@Ottomata do you have perms to close these pull requests? https://github.com/wikimedia/puppet-zookeeper/pulls
Also setting it "Archived" if possible (Timo did it for the cdh module in gh IIUC)