The scope is to test a form containing radio buttons against the existing button form. During this test we also want to find out about the effect of the banner form being being positioned below or next to the banner text.
The banner design is on Figma:
- The variant banner's design is implemented as defined in the Figma document.
- Submitting the banner logs an event containing the viewport measurements of the user's browser.
- The banner height of the control banner and the variant banner is the same.
- The progress bar is removed from both banners.
- There is no text change depending on the viewport width.
- Media queries for viewport widths <1150px are changed to <1152px.
- Amount handling has been changed to use cents. We need to make sure that the route accepting banner form submits can still handle the float sent from banners.
- The radio buttons groups have a border, but only when the form is displayed below the banner text.