We should not show the "Welcome to Wikipedia" overlay on mobile.
We should not show this overlay for a couple of primary reasons:
- It is not shown on mobile wikitext; we'd like to keep the onboarding experiences between default and visual as consistent as possible for the purposes of the ongoing A/B test 
- We think the overlay , in its current state, is more disruptive to contributors than it is valuable to them
This patch should be limited to mobile and visual editor.
- The "Welcome to Wikipedia" overlay no longer appears, for any contributors, on mobile in ve.
- Context where this came up: T221197#5315236
- "Welcome to Wikipedia overlay"