- Edit metrics for sparkline. Caveat: We can only get metrics for up to 1 year. We can choose between daily and monthly granularity.
- Page view count for a page.
- ORES scores.
- This might be temporary but a request for a larger page times out - https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Barack_Obama&oldid=910566164 (scores for 910566164 revision of Barack Obama on enwiki). Works for a smaller page like Morogoro on enwiki - https://ores.wikimedia.org/v3/scores/enwiki/911077246.
- Different wikis have different models - for example, we'll be able to get a articlequality score for enwiki articles but we'll only be able to get goodfaith and damaging scores for plwiki articles.
Caveat: We can't get the items listed below all at once. We request page history in batches (we can get up to 500 revisions in 1 batch) - currently, we request 1 batch of 51 revisions when the view loads and load in more as the user scrolls. For example, the Barack Obama article on English Wikipedia has 7,412 editors - even if we requested the maximum number of revisions in each request, it would take 15 requests to get all the editors data.
- Tags (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Tags)
- Editors count
- Edits count
- IP edits count
- Anon edits count
- Minor edits count
What's not available:
- Reverted edits count
- Bot edits count
- Total tags, editors, edits, IP count