There are considerations within the Wikidata Bridge Hike and the Termbox Hike to move previously internal vuejs components to a new public component library and to include them as a dependency via npm.
- Is this to be considered an official WMDE product, and if so, who owns it in terms of product and strategy? (@Lydia_Pintscher? Lead Devs? UX (@Jan_Dittrich, @Charlie_WMDE)? )
- How should we approach this?:
- Is there a hook for gerrit and npm?
- Should it be implemented similar to wikibase-wdio?
- How can we setup a process with the still on going Termbox -Hike (@Jakob_WMDE , @Tarrow)?
- Do we want this shared components approach?
This task is strongly connected to T228985