User story: N/A
We have this: On non-Commons wikis that include images from Commons with interstitial file pages, e.g. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:US_Health_Care_Cost_as_Percent_of_GDP.svg, structured data does not appear and/or is not editable (depending on the status of T229007).
We want this: Structured data that appears on the interstitial file page is editable
Screenshots (if possible):
- When visiting an interstitial file page for a Commons image, the structured data tab includes an edit interface.
- User is able to save structured data edits from remote repository's interstitial file page.
- Edits made in this manner are reflected correctly in the remote repository's history page, recent changes feed, etc.
During development, please test the following:
- Test this feature while logged in AND logged out
- Test this feature on at least one mobile browser
- Test that this feature works on the file page AND the Add Data step on UploadWizard (if applicable, some features only exist on one or the other)