As a tool developer, I want to embed diffs generated by Wikibase in my tool, in order to present an edit to my users.
Wikibase wraps coordinate and quantity values in diffs in <h4> elements. On Wikibase pages, this looks fine, due to the stylesheets in effect (I’m not sure if the relevant stylesheets are by Wikibase or general to MediaWiki):
However, when embedded in an external tool a using different set of stylesheets, the heading becomes disturbingly large:
- random example edit on Wikidata: https://www.wikidata.org/w/index.php?diff=986268308
- the same edit in SpeedPatrolling: https://tools.wmflabs.org/speedpatrolling/diff/986268308/
- random example edit on Wikidata: https://www.wikidata.org/w/index.php?diff=986268136
- the same edit in SpeedPatrolling: https://tools.wmflabs.org/speedpatrolling/diff/986268136/
- quantity and globe coordinate diffs no longer use heading elements