Microsoft Word application functionality
Reporting against build r57044 in staging environment
Steps to reproduce ::
- Start creating a new page
- Enter several statements in the text area.
- Click on 'Search and replace' icon.
- Set search for with 'Calcey' and replace with ='MediaWiki'.
- Now click on 'Find Next' button.
<<First 'Calcey' text has highlighted>>
- Now click on 'Replace Next' button.
<<Second 'Calcey' text has changed to 'MediaWiki'>>
Expected Outcome ::
User should able to replace the first 'Calcey' value with the 'MediaWiki' word.
Change the 'Replace Next' button caption and functionality into 'Replace'.
Then the user can replace the text from the first expected found values.
I have attached the current functionality of the Microsoft word application.
OS: Windows Vista