- Add radio buttons to top 'heading area' with text "Select all"
- Radio button size, text, padding match existing below
- When one side is selected, all conflicts for that version are selected
- If any selections exist from the opposite version when a side is selected, then they are deselected
- If a version has been chosen in "select all" and then the user changes individual selections from the other version after, the "select all" radio buttons return to neutral/both are deselected
Note: this applies only to the version with JS
Unfortunately, I had to manually check every single box to override bot changes, about 60 of them. This tool absolutely needs a checkbox at the top that allows an editor to apply all changes in the right-hand version. Trust editors not to abuse this.
This is not an isolated incident, it happens to me often, including when reverting vandalism. This time was very time-consuming though, so I took the trouble to file a report here. Hope this helps.
Note that this issue will be relieved by T245611: Investigation: Can we detect where exactly a conflict happened and auto-resolve?, it can be considered an alternative designs which achieves the same goal by simplifying the number of non-overlapping changes that need to be resolved.